Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dear Mom



Remember when i was little and sometimes i would get to stay home late from school because you would do my hair in lots of curls and put it up in a banana clip - then i would go to school with a note and beaaautiful hair? hahaha - that was fun. I guess i sort of did the same thing this morning - because of my headache, i told work i would be coming in late and then i thought "well, if im late all ready i may as well look nice too." So i had my own version of our mornings - drying my hair pretty, putting on some makeup, wearing fun clothes and i just had to laugh because it reminded me of our mornings back in the day!

I love this skirt because it reminds me so much of the "dots" candy that we used to get - remember the kind on paper that were all different colors all arranged so nicely? i always used to get those on our way back from Hike's house in Mass when we would stop by that HUGE candy store.

Kamper - this morning is def. a Stila blush pot morning and lots of it - rosy cheeks all around! Say hi to all those fishermen hoisting lobsterpots for me this morning :)

Kristen (or Mrs. Gough!) - I'm reading Lust for Life by irving stone. How funny is it that we're both reading books about van gogh!? not a happy man, but an interesting read.. i loved your last post - and many thanks for your response to my email - i cant tell you how much i love hearing from you and whats going on in your days, thoughts in your heart and mind, etc. enjoy your shower this weekend you full-term mama!

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jesse,
What a great post and what a great skirt!! I thought it looked like candy before I read your post. And it does look like dots!!!!Thank you for reminding me of all those happy trips and stops at the Sturbridge candy store.