Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lunch Time

Snow in the forecast tonight and tomorrow.

I am excited! We haven't had any so far, except for some flurries here and there, and I feel like a kid wishing as hard as he can for snow so school can be cancelled - part weather report and part magic, yes?

I've been so tired lately, not sure why - its like i cant get enough sleep. We also haven't decorated much yet (or really i havent decorated much yet), just a little advent calendar propped up on our kitchen window. But a box of ornaments arrived yesterday from Bryan's mom full of old ones that they used to hang on their tree. So maybe one of these days soon we'll get a little tree, hang some ornaments from our Christmas's past on it, and it will be a tree fit for two.

Little babies everywhere it seems right now - congrats to all the ladies who are now mammas! I love seeing your pictures and hearing the stories as days go by. Soon I'll be heading out to Flagstaff for a long weekend to visit my wonderful girl Stephanie, who just welcomed her second daughter Lilly. I can't wait to practice holding her - I've only held two babies before - once for about 2 seconds until he started to cry, and once while shopping with a friend and her one year old. I really want to be good at it! Stephanie promised that it would be the perfect time to come - that Lilly will be old enough so i dont feel like i'm going to break her, but still small and baby-like :) I cant wait to get my fill.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Hope you are staying warm Jesse! :) You aren't getting hit with any of the ice storm are you? I heard it's been pretty nasty...