Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday

baby photo shoot

Story Time

Morgan and Yew

Olive's view from her perch on the floor
Goofy girl making unintentionally funny faces


Knitting project almost done - Beautiful new fall hat!

Our day was slow.. nothing eventful happened, it was mostly quiet around here - slow-paced late summer day i guess. Oh! i almost forgot - i made reservations for Bryan and I at the Searose - a tiny B & B in Oceanside, Oregon where we stayed during our honeymoon. We'll be staying there in December for two nights while Grandma and Grandpa Fine babysit - I am really, really really looking forward to this. it won't be an exaggeration that i'll be counting down to December 21st starting today! Life will speed up shortly - later this week I'll start watching the little girl across the street every afternoon until her parents get home, and my two Art Appreciation classes will be starting, so I'll get to slowly test my feet at being a stay-at-home mom who works from home as well. I'm sure it will be great - I feel lucky that i get to do this, though I'm sure I'll be a lot more on task grading papers than I have in the past! In the meantime, fall can't come fast enough, and winter too!

What is everyone else up to this Tuesday afternoon?

No comments: