Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Day Home By Ourselves



So today is our first day officially home by ourselves - big deal for us! So far, Olive and I are both intact and doing okay. We didn't have much of a schedule - i find the goal for these first days is to shoot for low standards and then be happy when we successfully complete them! Today we've put away laundry, straightened up a little, and took a trip to the doctor, where we tested my blood pressure - 120/77! So much lower than it has been the past few weeks - this is great news. Now we're just waiting for Bryan to get home to have a quiet evening - maybe I'll sneak a quick nap in beforehand..
Olive is sleeping peacefully now, napping on our spare bed/couch like the princess and the pea. .

1 comment:

andria said...

That pac man pillow case is so vintage--I think I have childhood memories of it! Love the pics!