Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ten on Ten: June (or I have a new baby edition)




Olive, enjoying some down time while getting changed
all the equipment in our front hall way
grapefruits
Bryan, planning out his bike ride for the evening..
another fascinating meeting with her giraffes
wide awake on mama's bed
laundry in various states
Milo and Delilah, biding their time until their walk
Naptime with Grandma
Breakfast with Grandma, and trying to smile!

I promise that next months will be more interesting than just shots of various baby poses around my house :) @ the moment, that seems to be the most frequent occurrences!

9 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

love them all! thanks for sharing your day through photos! it makes me so happy to see your life in IN. xo

Casey said...

these are great Jesse! you make me want Cora to be that tiny again :)

Anonymous said...

love your ten on ten!

and your baby is gorgeous.

Jenny said...

sweet little baby girl..i remember those days!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Congrats on your new baby girl, she is adorable!

Jesse said...

thanks everyone :) the nice words are lovely to hear - we had quite a night and day yesterday...

Dani said...

I adore your baby's name...Olive. I had always thought that if I had a 3rd little one who happened to be a girl I would name her Olive as well.

Sweet pictures.

Stylist A said...

Cute collection of photos from your day. your little one is a doll.

Jenny said...

do i have your email somewhere? i'd love to talk more about sleepless babies ;)