Friday, May 25, 2007

Its Official: I'm Official!





I realized just the other day that its been about a year now since I moved from Washington D.C. to Indiana - and just the other day, i went and got my Indiana license plates - que exciting! They're pretty; a little blue and green farm scene, but coming from work last week guess what i saw in front of me ---- the beautiful and majestic Mount Rainier on a Washington State plate! i felt like pulling up along side the guy and saying "im from washington too!" and for some reason that would make us best friends :) i hadnt really planned out my strategy beyond that initial proclamation but im sure it would have been followed with something inane and dorky.

No run for me this morning, i am soo lazy, i guess it will have to be tonight then! Instead I will breakfast on these yummy looking treats I made last night, though i seem to have gotten carried away with "sprinkling" suger on the top.

Hopefully i will be able to sneak out of work early today, it is friday after all, the friday before a long weekend, and a super important one here in indy, so i think all those factors will work in my favor. Im anticipatory - my bridesmaid dress for my brothers wedding got delivered to the post office last night and i got one of those teasing cards that says "we have a package for you - come pick it up!" i cant wait to try it on and see how it looks..


No comments: