Monday, July 9, 2007

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30 - it was a good morning today, got up with enough time to take Milo for a walk, shower, and wake up bryan without rushing.
2. Diamonds or pearls? i am dazzled by them both.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? i think it was 300.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Northern Exposure may have won my heart after just two episodes. I also love the SuperNanny - it keeps those crazy baby thoughts at bay :)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? I try and grab at least a banana or bagel before heading out the door. I like skim chocolate milk too - to wash it down, and if I'm really leisurely, a bowl of cinnamon life.
6. Favorite cuisine? though I'm not that adventurous within the menu, i love my favorite Indian staples - chutney, curry, naan.
7. What is your middle name? Lyn
8. What food do you dislike? I "hate" so many foods i really haven't tried (brussle sprouts!) but i really don't like broccoli, even though i try to eat it every now and then.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? a mix kristen kamp made me
10. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Subaru Forrester - cranberry colored
11. Favorite sandwich? grilled cheese with tomato soup.
12. What characteristic do you despise? people that know everything!
13. Favorite item(s) of clothing? well - either a loose tank top for summer, or my seahawk hoodie for fall, or even though bryan hates it, my biiig sweater with a huge turtleneck.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation? someplace quiet, far away from people, with a cabin with a big down comforter.
15. What color is your bathroom? green - i love it!
16. Favorite brand of clothing? i love jcrew - but i have a lot from here and there..my wardrobe is not very grown up and is begging me to make it more so.
17. Where would you retire to? someplace close to family, but far from cities - montana, oregon, washington
18. What was your most memorable birthday? my 26th on was great - meg and steph came to DC to help me celebrate, i turned in my thesis, and i got to fly out to INdy to see bryan.
19. Favorite sport to watch? tennis, volleyball, football
20. Furthest place you are sending this to? i don't know.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? i don't know.
22. Who do you expect to send it back first? i don't know.
23. Favorite saying? totally
24. When is your birthday? april 18
25. Are you a morning person or a night person? morning
26. What is your shoe size? 9-10
27. Pets: Milo - a beasty german shephard that i love
28. What did you want to be when you were little? a writer
29. How are you today? ok - cant wait to get home and cook some din-din
30. What is your favorite candy? i used to really like dweebs (cousin of nerds) but i can do some mean work on a tub of red licorice
31. What is your favorite flower? i love peonies and hydragias
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? August 8th - home again home again to seattle

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

this list is great. and so are all of your other weekend posts...wow! i had a great morning reading through them and catching up. i'd love it if you'd join me for lunch today...we could take a picnic to the lake, and have popcicles back here after a swim. why don't you bring milo, too? he and grover can find nice spots in the shade and get acquainted. have fun making dinner tonight! xoxo, kristen

Jesse said...

That sounds perfect - Milo and I will meet you - i feel like they'll be the best of kindred spirits!
loving that we'll both be working on projects at home tonight.
talk to you soon
xoxo

BTF said...

if you hate people that "know everything" why do you hang out with me so much?

And how could you leave fargus off of your pets list?