Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Early Afternoon





These are incredible images - Georgia O'Keefe (what an amazing woman), edward weston, and a work after the photography of Weston - transformations of normal, everyday things into beautiful curves is something i can never get tired of seeing

Its noon on tuesday and it seems like today has been what Monday is usually classified as. There was no soft start from bed, it was up and out, cleaning up after the pup and getting caught in a thunder and lightening storm that suprised both milo and myself on our morning walk. We were able to get back home before we were completely soaked and have breakfast with Bryan before we both left for the day - a rare treat. Im working on my eggs over-easy skills, they usually come out too hard, more in the medium category, its a work in progress.

Some of my favorite websites are ones of artists - i see their work and wish i had a million dollars to just spend on works that shouted out to me. Now that the day has settled down a bit, I've spent some time looking for some artworks that would like nice in our bedroom, something we both like and thats affordable. I've also got a new Martha Stewart magazine to run through - v. much looking forward to that and trying out some of the recipes.

We ran 4 miles yesterday! V. good start to the week, and so far, I'm ahead in running points, 2:1. I'm already trying to decide what i want to cash them in for...

No comments: