Thursday, August 2, 2007

passing time


Work has slowed down a little and i thought this would be fun. enjoy.

Four Jobs I Have Had:Video Checker-Inner at Movie store - i got to wear a tuxedo shirt and cummerbund. i got made fun of dreadfully by friends.

Nanny - during this job, i wasn't very happy, but i often miss the girls and wish i could spend some more time with them.

Bath and Body Works - I smelled so good!

Children's Museum - Darth Vader sits right outside my door. Pretty Neat.

Four Films I Can Watch Over and Over:
Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea - I count them as one

Dangerous Beauty - one of those devastatingly devastating films

Dead Poets Society - spawned a life long love for the prep school genre

Last of the Mohicans - simply awesome. Reinforced my love for New England - i would love to visit where they filmed it! (ironically enough, its not in new england!)

Four Places I Have Lived:
Seattle

Washington D.C.

Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

Indianapolis

Four Favorite T.V. Shows:
Super Nanny

Wife Swap

Northern Exposure

Law and Order!

Four Websites I Visit Daily:

my bloggy friends

rachellucas.com

nytimes.com

slate.com

Four Places I would Love to Be:

On vacation someplace warm with lots of things that i CAN do but that i don't HAVE to do.

On vacation someplace cold with big blankets and hot chocolate

Traveling with Bryan

Home on our back porch, on the hammock.

Four Favorite Foods:

Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

NY Strip Steak

Tacos w chips and salsa

Oreo Ice Cream Sandwiches

1 comment:

Kristen Gough said...

as always--i love reading your answers to such questions. your life is so vibrant and rich! it's so fun to pop in here throughout the day and see what you're up to in indy.