Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Boys




This doesn't happen very much around here, but with the weather getting a little colder, fargus and milo are having to deal with each other more and more, and on rare occassion, it seems like they can actually tolerate each other!
here's all of us snuggling this past Saturday night, i had gotten home late from an event and was very receptive to warm, furry animals.

Milo's classes are going okay and they end next week, right before thanksgiving. I still have yet to really learn how to get him to focus on me rather than on the object or person that makes him scared/frightened, but i think if i contineu to work on the things we've talked about in class things can only swing upward. For graduation next week, we have to teach our dog a trick. I haven't decided yet what I want to teach milo, i'm thinking maybe a wave or take a bow.. or maybe beg?

And last but not least, a fun picture taken with some of my coworkers, before all of us headed home. It's so rare that we all get together in clothes that aren't business casual, so we recorded for posterity's sake.


1 comment:

mom said...

Jesse, I love all the photos. Now I get to see what Bryan looks like with facial hair. I think I like it! I would not have known him. I love the
football pics, they are great. It looks like you had fun. I miss Milo.
mom