Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How we spend our evenings sometimes






I know I've posted a lot of cat and dog pictures lately - but i cant convey how cool i think it is that Fargus and Milo are finally tolerant of each other and can stand the indignities of sharing a bed. This is cause for celebration in my humble opinion. Bryan was confident that this would happen eventually, but I'm over the moon about it!

Milo finished up his shy and reactive doggie class last night, with a graduation certificate and everything. I think more than anything i now have more knowledge and know how about how to train him than i did before. he's not cured of his fear of little girls and garbage cans yet, but i think he's getting there slowly.

We've been sleeping in the living room in front of the fire for the past week, a guilty pleasure that we started when it was cold out and the heat from the fire place wasn't quiiite making it back to our bedroom. The thing is though, i dont think either one of us thought we'd like it as much as we do! I'm sure the novelty will wear off sometime soon, but for now, we're both content to hit the sack on our mattress in the living room, sort of like camping indoors. I never thought i'd say this but for once its really nice not to have family or friends near by, as we'd feel kind of strange trying to explain the huge bed right in the middle of the room...

3 comments:

Kristen Gough said...

i love your photos of milo & fargus! and the thought of you cozied up in front of the fire all night long. how wonderful and romantic!

congratulations to milo on the completion of his class!

and a very Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, from all of us! xoxo

Casey said...

aw, Milo and Fargus...what cute names :)

and sleeping in front of a fire! oooo my husband would just LOVE that. he's always been drawn to fire (hee) and has been sad that we don't have a fireplace in our townhouse. sounds wonderfully cozy to me.

Happy Thanksgiving!

mom said...

I love these photos, I can almost see the snow flying. I love the Fargus pic in his bed with feet hanging out.