Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yo Adriene! We Did It!



So i finally saw Rocky. I, II, III, and IV. and i fell in love. How could i have gone this long without having seen the greatness that is this movie series? And i have to admit, shamefully, that i had MADE FUN of it whenever i caught snippits on TBS or TNT - clearly not understanding the context that is this great movie.

Rocky is action movie, guy movie, romance, political commentary on US-Russian relations, montage extraordinaire, and super entertaining all rolled into one. How can anyone resist? I have fully embraced my new love for the Balboaster, pumping my fists when i run and promising to somehow incorporate the italian stallion (or his soundtrack) into every milestone in my life. Perhaps i will even name my two firstborn Cuff and Link.

I must give proper credit to Bryan as well, for doing his best to ignore my hate-filled ignorant jabs at the movie prior to my viewing it, for forcing me to sit still and stay awake through the entire thing, and for not rubbing it in my face all the time for my quick hypocritcal turn around! He is truly a benevolent and wise man that knows what's good for me. I should listen to him more often!

No comments: